About MariaDB MaxScale
Upgrading MariaDB MaxScale
- MaxAdmin - Admin Interface
- How Errors are Handled in MariaDB MaxScale
- Debug and Diagnostic Support
- Routing Hints
- MaxScale REST API
- Module Commands
The main tutorial for MariaDB MaxScale consist of setting up MariaDB MaxScale for the environment you are using with either a connection-based or a read/write-based configuration.
These tutorials are for specific use cases and module combinations.
- Administration Tutorial
- Filter Tutorial
- MariaDB MaxScale Information Schema Tutorial
- MySQL Cluster Setup
- Replication Proxy with the Binlog Router Tutorial
- RabbitMQ Setup and MariaDB MaxScale Integration Tutorial
- RabbitMQ and Tee Filter Data Archiving Tutorial
- Simple Schema Sharding Tutorial
Here are tutorials on monitoring and managing MariaDB MaxScale in cluster environments.
- Nagios Plugins for MariaDB MaxScale Tutorial
- MariaDB MaxScale HA with Corosync-Pacemaker
- MariaDB MaxScale HA with Lsyncd
The routing module is the core of a MariaDB MaxScale service. The router documentation contains all module specific configuration options and detailed explanations of their use.
There are also two diagnostic routing modules. The CLI is for MaxAdmin and the Debug CLI client for Telnet.
Here are detailed documents about the filters MariaDB MaxScale offers. They contain configuration guides and example use cases. Before reading these, you should have read the filter tutorial so that you know how they work and how to configure them.
- Query Log All
- Regex Filter
- Tee Filter
- Top N Filter
- Database Firewall Filter
- RabbitMQ Filter
- Named Server Filter
- Insert Stream Filter
Common options for all monitor modules.
Module specific documentation.
Documentation for MaxScale protocol modules.
A short description of the authentication module type can be found in the Authentication Modules document.